By booking limousine services through Link Sedan Limousine Services, you acknowledge and expressly agree to the following policies, terms and conditions and further expressly authorize Link Sedan Limousine Services to charge your credit card in full for all charges relating to your reservation, including, but not limited to, charging your credit card in full for the reservation should you be considered a no-show. Service is deemed rendered, whether you enter the vehicle or not, when the cancellation period is reached.
Rates & Billing:
Link Sedan Limousine Services offers Point-to Point rates with flat rate pricing for travel to and from cities and airports. Rates for travel between said locations when a point-to-point rate does not exist will be billed at the prevailing Link Sedan Limousine hourly rate. Please take note of our hourly rate page for further information.
All rates are subject to audit after order completion; to include actual tolls, parking fees, airport and regulatory fees, cellular phone usage, fuel surcharges**, and additional stops & time allotted. Hourly jobs are billed the number of hours you ordered the vehicle for; then in ½ hour (1 hour for Buses/Coaches) increments thereafter. Minimum posted number of hours; is only the minimum number of hours we will accept an order for not what you will be billed for.
Link Sedan Limousine rates are billed, including, applicable fees/taxes and a 20% Chauffeur service charge. If you feel would like to provide an additional gratuity it is at your sole discretion. If, you choose to provide an additional cash gratuity; it is at your sole discretion, and is only in addition to the 20% you have already paid. You will not receive a full or partial refund for the 20% Gratuity by providing a cash tip to the Chauffeur.
**Please note that fuel surcharges are only applicable when your service takes you outside of the DC/Baltimore metropolitan area.
Link Sedan Limousine Services and its Affiliates' do not sell, rent or disseminate your personal and financial information to any outside third parties.
Link Sedan Limousine Services and its Affiliates reserves the right to use the information supplied to provide requested services and collect payment for services rendered in accordance with our rates, terms and policies.
Wait and Stop Times
Link Sedan Limousine Services provides up to a 10 minute grace period beyond the scheduled pick-up time. For point-to-point reservations, wait times will then be billed at a rate of $15.00 per fifteen minute increment once the grace period has elapsed. Fractions of an hour will be rounded to the next half-hour increment for all hourly and point-to-point reservations.
For Airport Services, Link Sedan Limousine Services provides up to 30 minutes of free wait time for domestic flights, and up to 60 minutes of free wait time on International Arrivals requiring Customs Clearance. Link Sedan Limousine Services updates all flight arrival times when a correct flight number is provided, but the update is only as reliable as the information we are provided by the Airline or Airport.
Link Sedan Limousine Services does not monitor private flights, and therefore, wait time is charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than ten minutes.
Link Sedan Limousine Services monitors train schedules and therefore wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than ten minutes.
Passenger requested stops en route during a point-to-point reservation will incur a $20.00 fee added to the trip fare. Passenger requested stops off route for point-to-point reservations will incur a $20.00 fee added to the trip fare.
Roundtrip rates for city-to-city fares include up to four hours of wait time and must be completed within the same calendar day. Wait times over the three hour limit will be charged at the prevailing Link Sedan Limousine Services rate.
A 25% holiday surcharge, based on fare, stop and waiting times, will be incurred on all trips occurring on:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
All specialty vehicles will be billed at the prevailing Corporate Class hourly rate. Fractions of one hour will be rounded to the next half hour. Link Sedan Limousine Services defines specialty vehicles as Stretch Limousines, SUV, Vans, Minibuses, and Charter Buses.
On all reservations you will be considered a no-show at 30 minutes (60 minutes for Intl. Arrivals requiring Customs Clearance) past your scheduled pick-up time. If you have not met your Chauffeur or contacted our office by phone, your account will be charged in full for the reservation. To avoid being charged as a no-show, do not leave your location without contacting A1 Worldwide Limousine by phone.
Cancellations are accepted by phone only.
U.S. & CDN Airport Arrivals & Departure Transfers: Link Sedan Limousine Services requires that cancels be received no less than 8 hours prior to p/up time. Roundtrip Orders must be cancelled as 2 separate orders
U.S. & CDN Hourly Charters, Packages, Specials & Tours: Link Sedan Limousine Services requires that cancels be received no less than 48 hours prior to p/up time.
Intl. Reservations (Outside US/Canada): Link Sedan Limousine Services requires that cancellations be received; no less than 72 hours prior to p/up time. Roundtrip orders must be cancelled as 2 separate orders
If you fail to cancel by the prescribed time frames prior to your p/up time you will be charged in full for the order. A $10 admin fee is charged per order on cancels that are cancelled by the prescribed time frame for processing (Admin Fee n/a for Corp. Acct s).
All Deposits are non-refundable; even if you cancel w/in prescribed time frames. The balance in full will be due should you fail to cancel by prescribed time frame or no-show at p/up. If you cancel by the prescribed time frame the balance is waived
- All deposits made to Link Sedan Limousine Services are non-refundable
- Link Sedan Limousine Services will not be held liable in the event of mechanical failure during a charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed upon date.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage caused to the limousine during the duration of the rental period caused by them, or any members of their party. There will be a fee of $100.00 for any individual carpet or seat burn.
- All drivers for Link Limousine Services have the right to terminate any run without refund if blatant indiscretion on the part of the client is deemed.
- The client acknowledges that standing through the sunroof is an illegal act and will not be condoned by Link Sedan Limousine Services.
- The client acknowledges that smoking of any kind is not permitted in some of our vehicles and this will be left to the discretion of the driver.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first fifteen minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet and will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Link Sedan Limousine Services is not responsible for delays or the termination of reservation during the winter months if unsafe road conditions are incurred.
- Link Sedan Limousine Services is not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring the balances of all accounts are to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run.
- The customer acknowledges that vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- The customer acknowledges that the total amount shown on confirmation is not the final balance in the event that additional charges are incurred (gratuity, tolls, tips, etc.) and that these charges will appear on your final receipts.
The customer or client of Link Sedan Limousine Services acknowledges that Link Sedan is acting and operating as a brokering service only and is not providing the driving service. To this end we broker and act as agents on your behalf to find the transport you require. Link Sedan Limousine Services acts solely as your booking agent and the customer acknowledges that actual transportation will be provided by another company. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify and establish a written agreement that the company they contract with is the actual provider of the service or that the individual they broker with is authorized under the law to sell travel arrangements.
Link Sedan Limousine Services and its Affiliates reserve the right to change rates at any time without notice.